“I love commuting between languages just like I love commuting between cultures and cities.”
Spanish Language Tips for Adults Over 50
My Spanish Language Learning History
Want Additional Spanish Language Tips for Adults over 50?
My Spanish Language Classes for Adults over 50?
Want More Language Learning Tips?
- 12 Creative Tips for Learning a Foreign Language for Long-Term Travelers and ExpatsI like learning foreign languages. Over time, I have tried to learn ten languages and have become reasonably conversant in four languages. Through trial and error, I have found these 12 tips for making learning more fun and rapid.
- 5 Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Finding the Best Small Foreign Language Schools Abroad for Long-Term Travelers and Expats over 50I love learning and teaching languages. I think more expats and long-term travelers would share my passion if they learned a foreign language in a small school abroad while living with a local family.
- Learning Vacations: The Best Kept Travel SecretMy favorite type of group travel is learning vacations. No aspect of group travel has so influenced who I am as a person and how I view the world.
- Homestays (Staying with Local Families While Traveling): My Favorite Insider Accommodations For Long-Term TravelersLong-Term travelers should stay with local families in homestays, usually as part of language schools or volunteer travel programs. Homestays have made a significant impact on my life and are also highly economical.
- Making a Living as a Teacher of English as a Foreign Language (Under Construction)Under Construction
- Unearth Little-Known Spanish Language Tips for Adults over 50, Expats, and Long-Term Travelers (Under Constitution)Under Construction
- My Complex Language Learning History: How I Learned 4 Foreign Languages Without Going CrazyI have learned Spanish, French, Italian, and Russian using a wide variety of methods. Some were more successful than others. I believe the most effective way is to combine several methods like I do with my exclusive polyglot method.
- Expat Life in Merida Blog, Part Two, What a Difference a Year Makes: Guilt-Free Contentment with Friends and a Dog Despite CoronavirusWhile I haven’t written any posts, the last year (Summer 2020-Summer 2021) has been very eventful. I have developed some essential friendships, improved my health, and really settled down into my new life as an expat in Merida.